ced's stage

All about me and my life

Friday, April 22, 2005

I have got the psp


It's about time that I write this. I have been so busy these past two weeks it's not even funny. As the title indicates I have finally purchased the PSP. I bought it about two-three weeks ago without any games. This enabled me to play around with the other features like, its ability to play videos, music, and display photos.

Putting music and photos on your PSP is no big deal. All you need to do is to learn how to drag and drop. Putting videos on the device however proved to be a much harder task. Thanks to guides like engadget's "HOW-TO: Get videos and DVDs onto your Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) for free" I was able to do it without getting a degree in computer programming.

All those capabilities are cool, but you need a memory stick which has a larger space. 32MB is not going to cut it here.
I was able to purchase a game a week later. I decided to get ridge racer, which proved to be a wonderful purchase. It is simply amazing. Everything works perfectly. It has an awesome soundtrack whose songs I find myself mumbling to every now and then.
In conclusion the PSP is an impressing device and deserves its title of walkman of the 21st century.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home