Unorganized thoughts
So I'm here at school surfing the net. I am trying to find some interesting blogs to read. I going for the graphic design artist,web designer type blogs. I should use this free time to study a little for the SAT, but I wont. I am taking the new SAT. A friend who took it back in march received his results and got a 1900. So I am thinking that it is no big deal. I should be able to come out of it with a 2000-2100. I kind of need to score high on it if I want to get into Georgia Tech. I haven't taken any AP classes to make up for the lack of bad standardized test score.
I have been reading web designer's blogs for the past week and reading those blogs has made me want to get a MAC really bad. They look great and are just so appealing. The only thing that is keeping me away from buying is probably the fact that I am a poor high school student.
Seriously I wont need money for college since it will be all payed for so as soon as I get a job I will go on a shopping spree, powerbooks, ipods, laptops,LCD screens. Seriously I am one year away from college and I am planning to get ready for it.
Anyways this is a really bad article, unorganised and speedy. But oh well...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home