Just failed my driving license test!

Hello guys, its been a while. Not much has happened since my summer post. Anyways today I had to take my driving test for the drivers license. You already know by the title that I failed the test. The tester or whatever you call them told me that I needed more driving time, and that I did not look comfortable driving.
understand that I need more time, but I was only shaky and stuff because I was under pressure. kinda like we all are when a big test is coming up. She also told me that I needed to try to follow the speed limit, which I remember doing. I mean if the limit is 45 I am not going to go over it. I tried to stay in a comfort zone of 7 or so MPH below the limit and she tells me that I need to drive faster.
She was right on other things, but where they enough to fail me? I don't think so. I am not going to bash her or do something like that.
Since it takes like 2-3 months to get an appointment, I will not have a license for pretty much the first half of this year.
It might have helped if the only car available for me to drive was a freackin SUV. How the hell are you supposed to learn how to drive on a car like that?
Next time I schedule a test it will be at a remote DMV so that the tester wont as critical of my every move.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home