ced's stage

All about me and my life

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I fucking hate customer support



Now this kind of shit pisses me off.
Guy from HP tells me to buy a warrant online.
I buy the warranty and register it only to find out that it is the wrong one.
I spend a week trying to contact people so my problem can be fixed.
All I am asking for is reimbursement or a full year warranty nothing else.
But a big ass company like HP can not solve my problem.
How the fuck in a day and age where I can audition for a job online in 5 seconds can't a tech company can't just click a button and give me back my fucking money or give me my requested service.
This is fucking aggravating. This shit sucks ass and I will never ever buy shit from HP. No fucking way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home