I won a ticket to the football game
Today I won a ticket to any football game in the county. The school was giving tickets to those who have been following the school's dress code. I do not know how I got nominated because I don't believe that I have been following the dress code. I have been wearing flip flops all week and it seems like the teacher who nominated me did not see me wearing them. Anyways I bet a couple of jokes were thrown like "of course he is the guy that wears baby gap shirts." My school is overly black so wearing shirts that are not 5 times larger than your normal size is considered tabu. I probably won't go to any football games though. It is not that I dislike the game its just that it is not my thing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home