ced's stage

All about me and my life

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Weekend is over


Ok today is Sunday and tomorrow we are back to school. Time is speeding by it seems. Only 5 weeks ago I was about to become a senior and now we are about 1/4 done with the semester. I feel so unprepared, I have not sent any applications yet and the clock is ticking. I just so the 40 year old virgin, funniest movie of the summer. It just displaced wedding crashers which is an hilarious movie. I can not wait until wrestling season begins I need to get some action.

The NFL season started today, pretty cool I guess. Not a big fan of football but I still watch it. I need to play some soccer, I will try to do so next weekend that is if I am not drowning in homework. While we are talking about homework, we have a 60 word vocabulary test this week in AP literature. I am pretty sure I will flunk it, but hopefully I will get off my ass and study. So until the next time peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home