Thanksgiving Holiday

So we are out of school for Thankgiving. I am using this time to catch up on school work and get some work done on the newspaper. I have been working on it for a good 4 hours now, and I have only 3 pages done. Earlier this morning I went to voluntary wrestling practice. Only two other wrestlers were there and we did not get much done.
The coach rewarded those that there were with a spot on at the south-metro wrestling tournament, which is pretty cool.
I lost all my matches last Saturday, which sucks. I was on my way to win the 3rd one as I was up 10 nothing against the other guy, but he did some crazy maneuver and pinned me. Anyways I got to get back to the paper now. Chrismas is coming up and Friday we will go to wale mart and take advantage of the sales.
So that's pretty much it. I will be sending my application to USC in this coming week. I hope I make it. UGA still has not sent me a letter of admission, but they did say that they don't send those until December, so wish me luck!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home