ced's stage

All about me and my life

Sunday, October 30, 2005

I now have a cell phone



Woot woot! Life is getting better and better everyday. I got my first cell phone last week, which was pretty cool. The whole thing was a surprise and I was kind of shocked. I am probably the last person on earth to receive a phone but hey "better late than never".
I also started wrestling last week. I was superbly out of shape,which I expected. I feel better now though, I am already starting to loose weight. I need to loose about 10 pounds for this season. I am aiming for the 130 class range and I weight 138 right now. For those asking why not just go head and wrestle at the weight I am now it's because I do not have a lot of muscle mass and wrestling at that weight would just be a waste of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home