ced's stage

All about me and my life

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Finding it hard to blog



Well lately it has been kind of hard for me to find a subject to talk about. I mean not much is going on in my life at the moment so that does not help in anyway. I believed that after all this free time (summer vacation) I would be able to at least update my blog weekly, but it looks like I was wrong.
Anyways tomorrow is my senior picture day. I have to get there at 9am which sucks, because I don't usually wake up until 11:30 AM. The pictures will be used in the yearbook. All it does for me is just reminding me that the school year is just coming around the corner.

I am both happy and sad that the school year is about to start. First I am happy because it is my senior year and that means the last year of high school thank god. Finally I will be able to get out of it and start over new in college. I seriously can not wait until college. I am on the other end sad that another year is coming and the fact that all the people I am cool with graduated last year, and that means this year will be an even lonely-er year than the previous one.
I hope it goes by fast, I seriously can not wait any longer for college.

While we are talking about college I will need to start sending applications really soon. I hope that I will get accepted somewhere great. Anyways I will stop here and come back to it another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home