ced's stage

All about me and my life

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Hum, life is looking good and bad...

Yep life is looking great right now although it looks kind of bad. Yes I know I am not making sense. I want to play socom 3 but I don't think it is worth the 50 dollars. I believe game studios are just trying to milk us right now. I know it does not take much money to make a 3rd version of a game on game system that is over 5 years old. Anyways it looks like my HP notebook will finally be repaired. Thank God.
While we are talking about, I need to thank him for all he has given me in my life. I sometime loose track of things and overlook his presence but I am eternally thankful for the opportunity that he has given me and for my great life. I love you God and I thank you for everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home