Peer mediator training

Ok so I spent most of the day out of school on Friday. I did not know that we would spend 6 hours there but I am glad I did not because I would have probably decided against attending and missed a great experience. Me and a group of 21 other high schoolers made the trip down to the library where our training took place. Everything went well.
We first started out by "breaking the ice" and introducing ourselves with only one word. Mine was hungry LOL. After that we had to express a feeling and we were given a list of feelings that we were supposed to choose from. I choose scared and for my demonstration I decided to jump on the chair screaming as loud as I can. Well lets just say that no one expected that and many people got a little scared LOL. We then talked about the process of mediating and stuff like that. We came back at school just in time for me to attend 15 minutes of economy before the bell ring.
I finely sent the last part of my UGA application, God I hope I get in seriously. I need to organize my college trip thingy. Hopefully I will go to USC or something, that should be cool.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home