ced's stage

All about me and my life

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Saturday


Just sitting on my bed listening to music. We had a pep rally yesterday, which was cool. It was our first pep rally in like 4 years. We actually had two of them. One for the under-classmen and another one for the upper-classmen. I am a senior so I went to the upper-classmen session. Ours was by the best of the two, we had two dance teams, our kappa league, and the basketball cheerleader performing. Our senior class preps made the whole thing even better. They had the placed all "crunked up".
After that I had to stay after school to finish the newspaper. We stayed there for a while which kind of pissed me off. The next paper will have to be different.
BTW that picture is not from my school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home