ced's stage

All about me and my life

Sunday, October 09, 2005

This weekend


Hello, people I took my SAT this Saturday and I must say that it was the easiest SAT I have ever taken. It might jave been easy because it was my third and last try to the new SAT. I am sure that this will be the best score I will ever get on the SAI. I just found out that I will need to take the math SAT subject test, but that wont be until December so I am not worrying. Now I am pretty much done with standardized tests for the rest of my high school career which is pretty cool.
Anyways my mom kind of freaked out when she dropped to the test center on Saturday. I was supposed to go alone but she decided at the last minute that she would drop me, so I did not bother finding out how to get there. I gave her the directions on mapquest and I assumed she would just find out, plus I was kind of pissed. We got lost and she freaked out on me, yelling at me and asking why am I not helping out. I just told her that I assumed she could take care of it and it went on for a while. We finally found the school where I was to take the test and well everything went fine afterward.

My AP literature class helped me a lot during the test. I have learned so much in that class that I feel like it is so worth it right now. I finalized my applications to USC and UGA this week. I applied to USC just for kicks I am not sure that I will get in and if I do I am not sure if I will go there. UGA however is a different story. It is one of my top choices and is the only instate school that I am considering and I am have pretty good chances of getting in. I did not have to write any essays for both of these colleges which is awesome. I plan on focusing on my Carnegie Mellon application this coming week. God I hope I get into Carnegie Mellon. It will make it even harder to choose where to go if I get in there.

Wrestling season starts at the end of this month and I hope I make the team. The coach this year is way too strict in my opinion and I will have to convince my mom to let me play. This might be a little difficult because my brothers can not stay alone after school. Well it will suck if I can't wrestle this year.
I will call Jason tonight. I haven't talked to him since he left. The bastard left in a sneaky way which sucks. I need to know how college is going for him.
Wow I have written a whole bunch today, I guess that will be it then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home