ced's stage

All about me and my life

Monday, August 22, 2005

Had a bad day!

Today kind of sucked. I am ready to move on, I am tired of high school. I need to get away from those people and experience new things. I can not wait until I get to college, I am tired of this immaturity and stupid stuff that are present at school. When I walk in the hallway all I can think of is what a bunch of deepshit. I am not mad because something happened today, I am just tired of the whole high school life.

Anyways I seriously need to get on the college application process. I need to start applying to scholarships which is a painfully long process. Add to that my current mountain of homework and you get a disaster for result. Oh well I have to go, I need to do my homework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home