ced's stage

All about me and my life

Saturday, August 20, 2005

So after two weeks



Ok I am sorry I promised to have a end of the week post for the first week of school, but it looks like I failed to provide. So instead of the end of the first week of school post it will be a end of the second week of school post. I like it better that way anyways, I will have much more to say.

As you may know this is my senior year of high school, and so far it looks very promising. My AP literature class is proving to be what I expected (extremely hard), but my pre-calculus class is kind of supprising me. It is much more challenging than I thought it would be. I mean I still have a hard time comprehending what we did the first week. Everything else is just like I thought it would be. My art class is fun even though I have no talent whatsoever.

I should not have said that everything else is just like I thought it would be. I mean I might be reading more into than it really is, but there is this one girl that is kind of digging me. She is quiet good looking too. Now I am a pretty shy person so don't count on me to start anything you know, but I will try. If on Monday I see signs that she is for real I engage a conversation.

That's pretty much it. Wish me luck, maybe this year I will get a girlfriend. (damn that sounds cheesy)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home