Driver's license

This is just a little update concerning my driver's license. As you know I failed my first test a couple of weeks ago. Well I went back , this time to a distant DMV (for those who do not know that's where you get your driver's license). This was the first of august I believe. Anyways to make a long story short I passed it and got my license, although I believe I did worse than during my first trial.
A couple of days after getting my license I wrecked the left side of my mom's front bumper. Nothing too serious, she was with me in the car and I was not paying attention while I was turning in a back alley. So I wont be driving by myself any time soon.
By the way I have not forgotten that I had to make a first day of school update, however I have been too lazy to do it. I will scratch that and instend have a first week of school update, it will be for the better since I will have more to say. Also if you are wondering why the pic has nothing to do with the post don't I just bought these so I thought I would post them. Pretty sweet aren't they?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home