ced's stage

All about me and my life

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Newspaper deadlines approaching


That's right its that time of the month again. I will be staying after school to Finnish the paper before the deadline. I spent four hours after school on Monday and I spent two hours after school today. Anyways, wrestling season is about to start and I can't wait. I hope I go to state this year, but hey having fun is my main goal. I received my ACT scores yesterday and they were bad. I thing it was a 25 which sucks.

1 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, October 18, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogs of a Different Color
With corporations increasingly depending on blogs for internal and external communications to improve consumer relations, conferences like this week's BlogOn Social Media Summit 2005 continue to draw diverse ...
Hey, you have real interesting stuff here.
Good job. Keep it up. I'll be back.

I have a online master degrees site/blog. It pretty much covers
online master degrees related stuff.

Come by and have a look. Tell me what you think.
Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home